Keysight / Agilent V8486A Power Sensor, 50 GHz to 75 GHz, 1 µW to 100 mW, -30 to +20 dBm
The V8486A Power Sensor measures average power over the frequency range 50 GHz to 75 GHz and power range -30 to +20 dBm.
Option H02 = -60 to +20 dBm Power RangeFeatures:
- Frequency Range: 50 to 75 GHz
- Measurement range: 1 µW to 100 mW ( -30 dBm to +20 dBm); 1 nW to 100 mW ( -60 dBm to +20 dBm) with Option H02 50 MHz calibration port
- Compatible with EPM (N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm; 1 nW to 100 mW ( -60 dBm to +20 dBm) with Option H02
- Diode power sensing element
- UG-385/U waveguide flange
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.