Ametek / Sorensen DHP 40-166 M9D Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 40 Vdc, 0 to 166 A, with GPIB
The Sorensen DHP Series provides models ranging in output power from 5 kW to 20 kW in a single chassis. Programmable output voltages range from 5V to 50 VDC, delivering up to 3,000 amperes. This family has two operational modes, constant-voltage and constant-current.
The DHP Series uses control technology permits up to nine (9) steps per sequence with a maximum sequence duration of up to 27.75 hours.
This family has standard analog and a variety of combinations of IEEE-488.2, RS-232 and/or isolated analog input control interface options.
Option M9D = Internal IEEE-488.2 InterfaceFeatures:
Option M17 = Down programming option for ≥80V models
- Output: 0 to 40 V, 0 to 166 A
- Output Power: 6.64 kW
- Unique Controls and Commands:
- Power-Off Memory: Enabling the input power and pushing the LAST SET button will restore the supply settings
- External Shutdown: An external shut down to inhibit the output
- Up/down arrows control voltages, step changes and current
- Digital Displays:
- Power supply rating
- Output power, voltage and current
- All power, voltage and current set points and limits
- Present and highest AC input voltage
- Present and highest air inlet temperature
- Power and auto-step sequence settings
- Calibration set-up
- Remote operation set-up
- Diagnostics fault status summary
- Protection and Safety
- Safe Power-Up: In the local mode, the output is disabled for additional safety at power up
- Front Panel Lockout: Most front panel controls are disabled when operated remotely
- Overvoltage, over temperature, surge limit, soft start, brown out and short circuit protection
- 190-253 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 3 Phase, 3 wire plus ground
- Weight: 45 lb; Size: 133 mm (5.25 in)H x 482 mm (19.0 in)W x 558 mm (22.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.