Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex HPD 30-10 DC Power Supply, 0 to 30 Vdc, 0 to 10 ARefurbished
The Sorensen High Power Density (HPD) Series provides 300 watts of reliable DC power in a quarter-rack wide unit. The HPD Series power supplies are ideal for benchtop, ATE and OEM applications where a wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required in a compact unit.
The HPD series uses switch-mode technology combined with linear post regulation to provide performance comparable to an all-linear design. The HPD series features excellent line and load regulation with low noise and good transient response. The series is available in a single unit for benchtop use. For systems applications, multiple units can be rack-mounted in configurations of up to four independent 300-watt outputs.
- Output: 0 to 30 V, 0 to 10 A
- Low noise and ripple
- Excellent line/load regulation
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crossover and mode indication
- Current limit
- Front and rear outputs
- Remote sense
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers
- 115 Vac ±10%; 47-63 Hz; single phase operation
- Weight: 7.7 lb; Size: 134.7 mm (5.2 in)H x 109.2 mm (4.2 in)W x 297 mm (11.7 in)D