Ametek / Sorensen SGA600/25 DC Power Supply, 0 to 600 Vdc, 0 to 25 A, with GPIBRefurbished
The Sorensen SG Series represents the next generation of high power programmable DC power supplies. The SG Series is designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry. With a full 15 kW output in a 3u package, the SG leads the industry in power density. The power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
The SGA, with its industry leading price performance, is available for customers requiring simple front panel analog controls or external control. With the same high performance power electronics as the SGI, the SGA provides essential features like 10- turn potentiometers for setting voltage and current, 3 ½ digit LED readout plus front panel over-voltage protection (OVP) preview/adjustment and reset.
- Output Voltage: 0 to 600 V
- Output Current: 0 to 25 A
- Rated Power: 15 kW
- Ripple & Noise - rms (20 Hz-300 kHz): 60 mV
- Ripple & Noise - p-p (20 Hz-20 MHz): 350 mV
- Option 1A = IEEE-488.2 + RS-232C Interfaces
- 187 - 242 Vac Input - Three Phase (3 wire + ground), 47-63 Hz
- Weight: 90 lb; Size: 133 mm (5.25 in)H x 483 mm (19.0 in)W x 671 mm (26.4 in)D