Chroma / QuadTech 1030S AC/DC/IR/SC Hipot Tester, 5 kVac, 6 kVdcRefurbished
The QuadTech 1030S is a AC/DC/IR/SC Hipot Tester offering a complete dielectric testing solution combining both AC and DC Hipot tests and IR measurements with eight HV scan channels. The 1030S also has Open/Short Circuit detection and Load/Line regulation to ensure proper device connection and measurement integrity. The digital display and user friendly controls allow test parameters and limits to be set without the high voltage activated.
The AC dielectric withstand test voltage can be programmed in the range from 50VAC to 5kVAC with a resolution of 1V. The maximum total output current is 30mA. The DC hipot test voltage can be programmed in the range from 50VDC to 6kVDC with a resolution of 1V. The maximum total current is 10mA. The IR measurement range is from 0.1MΩ to 50GΩ with test voltages from 50 to 1000VDC. The Guardian 1030S AC/DC/IR/SC also features eight HV Scan Channels for multi-point testing.
- AC Output Voltage: Range: 50V to 5000V AC, Resolution: 1Volts/step, Frequency: 50/60 Hz selectable, High/Low Limit Test: Range: 0.001mA to 30mA AC
- DC Output Voltage: Range: 50V to 6000V DC, Resolution: 1Volts/step, High/Low Limit Test: 0.1µA to 10mA DC
- Insulation Resistance: Range: 0.1MΩ - 50GΩ
- IR Output Voltage: Range: 50V to 1000V DC
- Scan Channels: 8 HV Scan Channels
- 90-130/200-250 Vac, 50 or 60 Hz operation
- Weight: 32.5 lb; Size: 4.2 in H x 12.8 in W x 16.0 in D