Chroma / QuadTech 7564SA QUADCHEK II AC/DC/IR/GB Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 5 kVac, 6 kVdc, RS-232Refurbished
The Chroma 7564SA combines the four most common dielectric safety tests (AC Hipot, DC Hipot, IR test, and Ground Bond test) required by agencies such as UL, CSA, IEC, VDE, TÜV, BABT and others into a single 19" rack mount cabinet which takes up less rack space and allows for testing through a single DUT (Device Under Test) connection.
- 5 kVAC and 6 kVDC Hipot
- Insulation resistance 0 to 9999 MΩ, up to 1 kV test voltage
- Ground Bond Testing to 30 A AC with Adjustable Limit
- GPIB (IEEE-488), RS-232 or Printer Interfaces
- Interconnects to the RUNCHEK™ Functional Run Test System or the LINECHEK™ Line Leakage Tester to Form a Complete Test System.
- Output of all Test Data can be Viewed Through a Single LCD Display
- Patented RAMP HI/CHARGE LO Circuit for Efficient DC Testing.
- Perform all Tests Through a Single DUT (Device Under Test) Connection.
- 115/230 Vac ±15%, 50 or 60 Hz ±5% operation
- Weight: 52.5 lb; Size: 5.8 in H x 17 in W x 20.3 in D