Electronics & Innovation PI-150 Power Indicator, 1 MHz to 150 MHz, 50 WBrand New
The E&I PI-150 RF Power Indicator is used to measure the RF level of signal sources in the 1 MHz to 150 MHz range. This portable unit is self-contained with an easy to read LCD display, no tuning or any other form of adjustment is required.
The PI-150 measures forward and reflected power of the system that it is inserted into, enabling you to quickly and accurately determine the power delivered to the load in your system. The characteristic impedance of the instrument is 50 ohms. The PI-150 operates up to power levels of 50 Watts.
- Frequency Range: 1 MHz to 150 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 50 Watts
- Simultaneous Measurement - Forward and Reflected Power
- Input Impedance / VSWR: 50Ω 1.25:1 maximum
- Output Impedance / VSWR: 50Ω 1.25:1 maximum
- Dimensions: 130 mm x 150 mm x 250 mm (H x W x D)
- Electronics and Innovation PI-2 Power Indicator, 10 kHz to 2 MHz, 2000 W
- Electronics and Innovation PI-10 Power Indicator, 100 kHz to 10 MHz, 200 W
- Electronics and Innovation PI-30 Power Indicator, 1 MHz to 30 MHz, 300 W