Keithley 2001 MEM2 7½ Digit High Performance Multimeter with 128K MemoryRefurbished
The 2001 7-1/2 digit High Performance Digital Multimeter not only delivers performance specifications usually associated only with instruments that cost thousands more, but also offers a broad range of functions not typically available from DMM's.
The Model 2001 couples exceptional accuracy (0.0018% basic), resolution, and sensitivity with measurement and mathematical capabilities rarely found in DMM's. Its internal peak detector can catch 1 µs spikes, such as power supply spikes and transients, AC line power surges, and short-duration dropouts on components, as well as up to 1 MHz for repetitive signals. With the Model 2001, it's easy to measure AC peak value, average, and true rms directly to characterize the signal thoroughly.
The 2001 can display DC and AC volts and the AC frequency from a single measurement connection simultaneously. Several other multiple-measurement displays are available, including crest factor and bar graph. By measuring sequentially and displaying simultaneously, the 2001 operates as if three different meters are working together
- True 7½-digit resolution
- Exceptional measurement integrity with high speed
- High speed function and range changing
- Broad range of built-in measurement functions
- Multiple measurement display
- Built-in 10 channel scanner option
- GPIB interface
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- Selectable front/rear inputs facilitate bench or rack use
- UL listed; CE compliant
- Power: 90–134 Vac and 180–250 Vac, universal self-selecting; 50, 60, or 400 Hz
- Dimensions: 90mm high × 214mm wide × 369mm deep (3½ in. × 8½ in. × 14½ in.) Net Weight: 4.2kg (9.2 lbs.); Shipping Weight: 9.1kg (20 lbs.)