Krytar 501040010K Dual Directional Coupler, 1 to 40 GHz, 10 dB, 2.92 mm(f)Refurbished
The 501040010K Dual Directional Coupler is a 4-port coupler that is the combination of two 3-port couplers having their main lines cascaded. This dual-directional design, two back-to-back couplers in the same package, lets you monitor forward and reflected power. It also assures good directivity, flatness, and coupling accuracy. Typical applications include power sampling and measurement, amplifier leveling, VSWR monitoring, field control, and amplifier and load protection.
The 501040010K, enhances the selection of multi-purpose, stripline designs that exhibit excellent coupling within a ultra-broadband frequency range of 1.0 to 40.0 GHz in a single, compact and lightweight package.
- Frequency Range: 1 to 40 GHz
- Nominal Coupling (with respect to output): 10 dB, ±1.5 dB
- Frequency Sensitivity: ±2.0 dB
- Insertion Loss (including coupled power): <2.2 dB (1-20 GHz) and <2.8 dB (20-40 GHz)
- Directivity: >15 dB
- Maximum VSWR (any port): 1.2 (1-20 GHz), 1.8 (20-40 GHz)
- Input Power Rating: 20 W average, 3 kW peak.
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (L) x 0.40 inches (W) x 0.65 inches (H); Weight: 2.3 ounces. Operating temperature: -54 ° to 85° C
- Connectors: 2.92 mm (f)