Tektronix TCP404XL Current Probe, AC/DC, 500 A, 2 MHz
The TCP404XL AC/DC Current Probe, DC-2MHz, 500A DC, 750A DC Derated with Duty Cycle. The TCP400 Series AC/DC current measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. When connected to Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (w/ TCA-BNC), or TekVPI (w/ TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy.Features:
- AC / DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Split-core Construction allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status Indicators provide Visual Operating Status and Notification of Potential Error Conditions - Degauss, Probe Open, Overload, Not Terminated into 50 Ω, Noncompatible Probe Type
- Lower DC Drift and Noise allows Improved Low-level Current Measurements
- Certified for use in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Complies with applicable IEC Standards.
- AC/DC Measurement Capabilities
- DC - 2 MHz, 750*1 A DC (TCP404XL) (500 A DC Continuous)
- Automatic Scaling and Units*2 - Oscilloscope On-screen Readout of Magnitude and Amps reduces Measurement Errors with No More Hand Calculations
- *1Derated with duty cycle.
- *2 Requires a TDS TEKPROBE oscilloscope or a TekConnect oscilloscope with TCA-BNC.
- Clips on conductors up to 21 mm x 25 mm diameter
- Cable length: 8 m
- Shipping weight: 5 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.