Electronics & Innovation HI-Z-800 High Impedance Variable Transformer
The E&I LO-Z Locked-On series switchable impedance matching transformers are useful for ultrasonic, transducer, and laboratory applications. The HI-Z series enables one to match the 50 ohm impedance to drive higher impedances of 100, 200, 400, and 800 ohms. Allowing for maximum power transfer with manual select tap settings, the Locked-On series represents E&I's commitment to providing RF products of the highest quality, durability, and ruggedness.
Optional Features: Hot Switchable - adjust the unit without turning off the RF power; denoted by an "H" in the part number. LCD Display - Indicating forward and reverse power readouts, allowing you to easily know which setting offers the best match; denoted by a "D" in the part number.
- Frequency Range: 500 kHz to 5 MHz
- Maximum Power Input Capability: 1000 W
- Input Impedance (Nominal): 50 Ω
- Output Impedance (Nominal): 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 Ω
- Connectors: BNC
- AC Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.8 x 5.9 in (400 x 300 x 150 mm)
- Optional Features Available: Both Hot Switchable and LCD Display, Hot Switchable, LCD Display
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.