Fluke 8846A Precision Multimeter, 6½ Digit
The Fluke 8846A has the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system. The meter is both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
The 8846A digital multimeter performs the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic V DC accuracy of up to 0.0024%, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
You can also use the 8846A to measure frequency, period, temperature and capacitance. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in for unparalleled versatility. Extend the meter's utility even more with their graphical display modes, including Trendplot paperless recorder mode, statistics and histograms - features you won’t find on other multimeters.
- 6.5 digit resolution
- AC/DC Voltage: 100 mV to 1000 V
- Basic V DC accuracy of up to 0.0024%
- Dual display
- 100 µA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 10 Ω to 1 GΩ with up to 10 µΩ; resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Frequency, period, capacitance and temperature measurements
- USB memory drive port
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- Graphical display
- Trendplot paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.