Keysight / Agilent 11612B Bias Network, 45 MHz to 50 GHz
The Agilent 11612B Broadband High Power Bias Network can be used in a wide variety of biasing applications for test and measurement requirements in laboratory and production environments. Bias networks provide the means of supplying DC bias to the center conductor of the coax connector for your device while blocking the DC to the RF port.
- Frequency Range: 45 MHz to 50 GHz
- Insertion loss (dB): 0.8 dB (<10 GHz), 1.5 dB (<30 GHz), 2.5 dB (<45 GHz), 3.2 dB (<50 GHz)
- Return Loss - Both Ports (dB): 20 dB (<10 GHz), 15 dB (<20 GHz), 12 dB (<30 GHz), 10 dB (<50 GHz)
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Power: +24 dBm max
- Maximum Bias current: 500 mA
- Maximum Bias voltage: 40 V
- Standard connectors: RF input-2.4mm (f), RF output-2.4mm (f), DC bias-SMB (m)
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.