Keysight / Agilent 33621A Trueform Waveform Generator, 120 MHz, 1-Channel
The 33600A Series Trueform Waveform Generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than previous generation DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
The 33621A can be easily upgraded to add arbitrary waveform capabilities as your needs change.
- 1 µHz to 120 MHz sine
- Waveforms: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Triangle, Gaussian Noise, PRBS (Pseudorandom Binary Sequence), DC
- Operating modes: Continuous, Modulate, Frequency Sweep, Counted Burst, Gated Burst
- Modulation types: AM, FM, PM, FSK, BPSK, PWM, Sum (carrier + modulation)
- Built-in Arbitrary: Cardiac, Exponential Fall, Exponential Rise, Gaussian Pulse, Haversine, Lorentz, D-Lorentz, Negative Ramp, Sinc
- User Defined Arbitrary: Up to 4 MSa (64 MSa with Option MEM) with multi segment sequencing
- Amplitude ranges: 1 mVpp up to 10 Vpp
- LAN (LXI-C), USB included
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.