Keysight / Agilent 6063B Electronic Load, 250 W
The 6063B is a 250 W, single output electronic load, ideal for evaluation of DC power sources and power components in bench applications. The 6063B has built-in measurement functions that make it convenient for testing single output applications in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection.
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Volts: 3 to 240 V
- Maximum power: 0 to 250 W
Constant Current Mode
- Ranges: 0 to 1 A, 0 to 10 A
- Accuracy: 0.15% +/-10 mA
- Regulation: 8 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Accuracy: 0.12% +/-120 mV
- Regulation (w/remote sense): 10 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Ranges: 0.20 to 24 Ω/ 24 to 10,000 Ω / 240 to 50,000 Ω
- Accuracy: 24 Ω: 0.8% +/-200 mΩ (with 1 A at input) / 10 KΩ and 50 KΩ /: 0.3% +/-0.3 mS (with 24 V at input)
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.