Keysight / Agilent 6652A DC Power Supply, 0 to 20 Vdc, 0 to 25 A, GPIB
The Agilent 6652A is one of the 665x series of 500 Watt, single output, series pass regulated power supplies, with an internal GPIB interface and SCPI programming. These models provide many talker/listener functions including remote programming of voltage and current with feedback of actual measured output values. 16 supplies can be connected to one GPIB interface via a serial link connection.
- 0 to 20 Vdc
- 0 to 25 A
- Programming accuracy: 10 mV / 0.06%
- Load regulation: 2 mV / 1 mA
- Ripple & noise (rms/p-p): 0.3 mV / 3 mV
- Auto-parallel up to three units
- Outputs can be connected in parallel or in series
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI)
- Self-test occurs at power-on from an GPIB command
- User definable power-on state
- VXI plug & play drivers
- 104 to 127 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 54 lb; Size: 133 mm (5.25 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 498 mm (19.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.