Keysight / Agilent 6683A System DC Power Supply, 0 to 32 Vdc, 0 to 160 A, 5000 W
The Agilent 6683A model is part of the 6680 series of power supplies have been designed to provide performance needed for critical applications. These switching power supplies can be used in many noise sensitive applications where linear supplies were once the only solution. The low noise has been achieved while still preserving the efficiency and compactness of a switching supply. The 6680 series also provides a variety of protection features for both the load and the power supply.
- 0 to 32 Vdc
- 0 to 160 A
- Programming accuracy: 0.04% + 32 mV
- Load regulation: 0.002% + 1.1 mV
- Ripple & noise (rms/p-p): 1.0 mV / 10 mV
- Auto-parallel up to three units
- Outputs can be connected in series
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI)
- Self-test occurs at power-on from an GPIB command
- User definable power-on state
- VXI plug & play drivers
- Standard: 180 to 235 Vac, 3 phase, 47-63 Hz; or Option 400: 360 to 432 VAC, 3 phase, 47-63 Hz
- Weight: 113 lb; Size: 222 mm (8.75 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 675 mm (26.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.