Keysight / Agilent 779D Coaxial Directional Coupler, 1.7 to 12.4 GHz, 20 dB
The Agilent 779D is a directional coupler designed for swept measurements in the 1.7 to 12.4 GHz range. Its high directivity and mean coupling accuracy of ±0.5 dB makes the 779D ideal for reflectometer applications. The auxiliary arms track very closely, making this coupler particularly useful for reflectometers driven by sweep oscillators.
- Frequency Range: 1.7 to 12.4 GHz
- Nominal coupling: 20 dB ±0.75 dB
- Directivity: >30 dB for 1.7 to 4 GHz, >26 dB for 4 to 12.4 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.2
- Insertion Loss: <0.60 dB
- Power Rating Average, Peak: 50 W, 250 W
- Connectors: Primary Line 1-N(m), 1-N(f); Auxiliary Arm N(f)
- Weight: 2 lb; Size: 114.3 mm (4.5 in)H x 25.4 mm (1.0 in)W x 196.9 mm (7.75 in)L
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.