Keysight / Agilent E4990A 010 Impedance Analyzer, 20 Hz to 10 MHz
The E4990A impedance analyzer has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 10 MHz. The E4990A provides an industry best 0.045% (typical) basic accuracy over a wide impedance range with a 40 V built-in DC bias source. The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.
- Impedance Parameters: |Z|, θz, |Y|, θy, Cp, Cs, Lp, Ls, Rp, Rs (R), D, Q, X, G, B, Complex Z, Complex Y
- Level monitor: Vac, Iac, Vdc, Idc
- 25 mΩ to 40 MΩ wide impedance measurement range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Basic impedance accuracy: ±7 ppm ±1 mHz (at 23 ±5°C)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 10 MHz
- Frequency Resolution: 1 mHz
- Voltage Signal Level: 5 mVrms to 1 Vrms
- Current Signal Level: 200 µArms to 20 mArms
- Internal Bias: 0 to ±40 Vdc; 0 to ±100 mA
- Sweep Parameters: Frequency, signal voltage, signal current, DC bias voltage, DC bias current
- Sweep Types: Linear frequency, log frequency, OSC level (voltage, current), DC bias (voltage, current), log DC bias (voltage, current)
- 4-channel and 4-trace on 10.4-inch color LCD with touch screen
- GPIB, LAN, USB, VGA, Handler interfaces
- 90 to 264 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Option 010: 20 Hz to 10 MHz Range
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.