Keysight / Agilent DSOX3024T Oscilloscope, 200 MHz
The DSOX3024T oscilloscope offers high-end technology in a smaller form factor, with an extremely intuitive touch user interface. With an industry-leading waveform update rate, you can capture elusive glitches and anomalies not possible on other oscilloscopes. Combined with an extensive set of software options and probes, the 3000T X-Series enables you to make measurements you can count on.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
- Test faster with simplified operations and intuitive user interface enabled by an 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen.
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 Analog Channels
- Sample Rate: 5 GSa/s half channels, 2.5 GSa/s all channels
- Memory Depth: 4 Mpts half channels, 2 Mpts all channels
- 8.5-inch capacitive color touch screen
- Waveform Update Rate: > 1,000,000 waveforms per second
- Input impedance- Selectable: 1 MΩ ± 1% (14 pF), 50 Ω ± 1.5%
- 8-bit Vertical Resolution
- Two USB 2.0 hi-speed host ports, front and rear panel
- Shipping weight: 9.2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.