Keysight / Agilent E8247C 007 1ED 520 PSG CW Signal Generator, 250 kHz to 20 GHz
Low phase noise and high power CW signals
Providing premium performance at an affordable price, the E8247C PSG CW signal generator delivers industry-leading output power, superior level accuracy, and low phase noise for local oscillator and low jitter clock substitution and interference signal generation. It typically eliminates the need of an external amplifier for testing high power devices and minimizes test uncertainty to identify errors early in the design process and reduce development time. The PSG features advanced capability, including ramp sweep for continuous sweep measurements.
Modular architecture to meet your test requirements
Customize the PSG for RF and microwave test applications ranging from LO substitution and clock replacement to general-purpose troubleshooting and interference signal generation. A variety of optional performance enhancements and accessories are available. Its modular architecture makes it easy to configure the PSG to address your specific test application, providing the level of performance you need today and the option to upgrade in the future.
- 007 = Ramp (analog) sweep
- 1ED = Type-N (f) connector
- 520 = Frequency Range, 250 kHz to 20 GHz
- Broad frequency range - 250 kHz to 20 GHz with .001 Hz resolution
- High output power - typical performance up to +16 dBm standard and up to +24 dBm optional at 20 GHz with excellent level accuracy
- Convenient sweep modes - analog ramp sweep, digital step sweep, and list sweep
- High rate analog ramp sweep - features code compatibility with the Keysight 8757D scalar network analyzer
- Easy frequency extension - up to 110 GHz with Keysight's 83550 Series mm-wave modules
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.