Keysight / Agilent N2891A High-Voltage Differential Probe, 70 MHz
The N2891A high-voltage differential probe allows conventional earth-grounded oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements (up to 7000 V of differential or common mode voltage for the N2891A). The N2891A offers attenuation settings of 100:1 and 1000:1, making the probe highly versatile and usable for a broad range of applications including power supply measurements and motor controls. The N2891A is compatible with any oscilloscope with a 1 MΩ BNC input. The probe can be powered by any USB port on an oscilloscope or computer, or by internal batteries (4x AA included with the probe).
- 70 MHz bandwidth
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 100:1 or 1000:1
- Rated to measure differential and common mode voltage up to ±7000 V at 1000:1 mode
- Powered by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of scope or PC
- Included accessories: Two safety hook tips, Two high-voltage alligator clips
- Compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.