Keysight / Agilent N432A Thermistor Power Meter
The N432Asingle-channel, average RF power meter operates with the Keysight 8478B and 478A thermistor mounts. The N432A-and-thermistor-mount pair is ideal for applications that require high measurement accuracy, particularly in metrology and calibration laboratory environments. The enhanced thermistor power meter comes with a digital color LCD, and a user-friendly front panel interface. Its built-in calibration factor table provides a more convenient and accurate method of storing calibration factors as compared to the old knob-turning approach of the 432A. The N432A is LXI compliant and programmable via GPIB, USB, and LAN.
- Frequency range of 100 kHz to 18 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Dynamic range: -30 dBm to +10 dBm
- High Accuracy (≤ 0.1% ± 0.5 uW), excellent for 1 mW transfer calibration (with 478A-H75/H76)
- Built-in 6.5 digits ADC eliminates the need for external DMM
- Selectable bridge resistance (100/200/300/400 Ω)
- Remote interface flexibility (GPIB, USB, LXI-C)
- Digital color LCD display
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.