Keysight / Agilent N8487A Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 50 GHz, -35 to +20 dBm
The N8487A power sensors have the widest frequency range in the family of N8480 power sensors. The sensor allows users to calibrate the power sensor without manually entering the calibration factors in to the power meter. Similar to the rest of N8480 power sensors, the N8487A power sensor is designed with excellent accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and SWR.
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 50 MHz to 50 GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -35 to +20 dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SCPI codes compatibility
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913/14A, E4418/19B), EPM-P (E4416/17A), P-Series (N1911/12A) power meters
- 2.4 mm (male) connector
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.