Magna-Power TSD 125-120 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 125 Vdc, 0 to 120 A
The Magna-Power TSD125-120/208, 15 kW programmable DC power supply provides clean, reliable power for ATE, burn-in, magnet charging, OEM, and other test and measurement applications. It features high-accuracy voltage and current programming, class-leading line and load regulation performance, high 3Φ AC input power factor with in-rush limiting circuitry, and computer and user I/O isolated from the power supply output.
The TS Series offers many models spanning a wide voltage and current range, while still maintaining among the highest power density rack-mount packaging. The TS Series covers voltages from 5 Vdc up to 6000 Vdc (floating) and current levels from 1.2 Adc up to 8000 Adc. Models 5 kW to 15 kW are available in a 3U chassis, models 20 kW and 25 kW are available in a 4U chassis, models 30 kW are available in a 6U chassis, models 40 kW and 50 kW are available in an 8U chassis with removable casters, models 75 kW models are available in a 12U chassis with removable casters, and 100 kW models are available in a 16U chassis with removable casters. In addition, there are several special low voltage high current models, enabling a more cost-effective solution for these requirements. All TS Series power supplies come standard with isolated 37-pin external I/O, RS232
- Voltage: 0 to 125 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 120 A
- Output Power: 15 kW
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 100 mV
- Line Regulation Voltage mode: ±0.004% of full scale; Current mode: ±0.02% of full scale
- Load regulation: Voltage mode: ±0.01% of full scale; Current mode: ±0.04% of full scale
- SCPI Remote Programming API
- High Accuracy Measurements
- Master-Slave Functionality
- Remote Sensing
- 37-Pin External User I/O
- 0-10 V External Analog Inputs
- Programmable Protection Limits
- Fast Transient Response
- Interlock Shutdown Input
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- 3 Phase, 187-229 Vac; 50-400 Hz operation
- Weight: 47 lb; Size: 133 mm (5.25 in)H x 483 mm (19.0 in)W x 610 mm (24 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.