Narda EF 0391 2402/01B Probe, E-Field, Flat, 100 kHz to 3 GHz, Isotropic
The EF0391 probe detects electric fields from 100 kHz to 3 GHz, covering the fields that occur in broadcasting, telecoms, and industry. The high sensitivity of 0.2 V/m and excellent linearity make it ideal for measuring human safety limit values in the general public domain. For use with the NBM series.
- General public and occupational field exposure from broadcasting, telecoms and industrial equipment
- Isotropic (non-directional) measurement
- 64 dB dynamic range without changing measurement range
- Maximum sensitivity starts at 0.2 V/m
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 3 GHz
- Measurement Range: 0.2 to 320 V/m
- Isotropic Response: ±1 dB
- CW Overload: 170 mW/cm
- Peak Overload: 17 W/cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.