Narda EF 5092 2402/11B Probe, E-Field, Flat, 300 MHz to 50 GHz, Isotropic
The EF5092 is an E-Field, Shaped Response FCC Probe. Electric fields from 300 kHz to 50 GHz can be detected. The probes are particularly suitable for measuring human safety limit values in mobile phone, telecom transmitter and broadcasting environment. For use with the NBM series.
- Frequency shaping to match the FCC standard for occupational/ controlled environment
- Results are directly displayed in % of Standard
- Precise results without the need to know the emitted frequency
- Isotropic (non-directional) measurements
- Frequency Range: 300 MHz to 50 GHz
- Measurement range: 18 to 1090 V/m
- Isotropic Response: ±1.0dB
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.