Stanford Research SR850 DSP Dual Phase Lock-In Amplifier, 1 mHz to 102.4 kHz
The SR850 is a digital lock-in amplifier based on an innovative DSP (Digital Signal Processing) architecture. The SR850 boasts a number of significant performance advantages over traditional lock-in amplifiers - higher dynamic reserve, lower drift, lower distortion, and dramatically higher phase resolution. In addition, the CRT display and 65,536 point memory make it possible to display and process data in a variety of formats unavailable with conventional lock-ins.
- Frequency Range: 1 mHz to 102.4 kHz
- Dynamic reserve: >100 dB
- Phase resolution: 0.001 degree
- Time constants: 10 µs to 30 ks (up to 24 dB/oct rolloff)
- Auto-gain, -phase, -reserve and -offset
- Data logging (up to 65k samples)
- Smoothing, curve fitting & statistics
- 3.5 inch disk drive
- GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-232 interfaces
- Output connectors: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 40 lb; Size: 159 mm (6.25 in)H x 432 mm (17.0 in)W x 483 mm (19.5 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.