TDK-Lambda ZUP60-14/U Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 60 V, 0 to 14 A
The ZUP series are wide range output switching power supplies with laboratory performance. The ZUP series is power factor corrected and operates from worldwide AC voltage range continuously. Output voltage and current are continuously displayed and LED indicators show the complete operating status of the power supply. The front panel controls allow the user to set the output parameters, the protection levels (over-voltage / under-voltage) and arm the fold back protection to disable the output if the unit switches from Constant-Voltage mode to Constant-Current mode.
- Constant voltage/constant current
- Built-in RS232 and RS485 interface
- An embedded microprocessor controller
- Digital encoder knob
- Software calibration
- Last setting memory
- Parallel operation (Master/Slave) active current sharing
- External voltage or resistance programming
- Voltage up to 60 V, current up to 14 A
- Active power factor correction: 99%
- 85-265 VAC universal input voltage
- Worldwide safety agency approvals
- CD Mark for LVD and EMC Regulations
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.