Tektronix MSO2012 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, 100 MHz
The MSO2012 features up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s sample rate. The MSO/DPO2000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series delivers advanced debug features at an entry-level price. With up to 20 channels for analyzing analog and digital signals, you can quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO/DPO2000 offers a deep record length of 1 Mpoints standard on all channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation and automated serial and parallel bus analysis, the MSO/DPO2000 Oscilloscope Series from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
- 100 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 Channels
- 16 Digital Channels
- 1 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 1 Megapoint Record Length on All Channels
- 5,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
- Ease of Use Features
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated
- Search of Waveform Data
- FilterVu™ Variable Low-pass Filter Allows for Removal of Unwanted
- Signal Noise while still Capturing High-frequency Events
- 29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified
- Waveform Analysis
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current
- Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
- 7 in. (180 mm) Widescreen TFT-LCD Color Display
- USB 2.0 Port on the Front Panel and Rear Panel
- Shipping weight: 12 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.