Tektronix P6246 Differential Probe, dc to 400 MHz
The P6246 differential probe enables users to make time domain or frequency domain measurements on high bandwidth signals. It is used on TDS series oscilloscopes directly or on other instruments by using the 1103 power supply.
- Bandwidth: dc to 400 MHz
- Common input voltage range: ±7.0 V, 1X; ±7.0 V, 10X
- Differential input voltage range: ±850 mV, 1X; ±8.5 V, 10X
- Maximum input voltage: ±25 V (dc + peak AC)
- Rise time: 875 pS
- Input resistance: 200k ohms (differential); 100k ohms (common)
- Input capacitance: <1 pF (differential); <2 pF (common)
- Cable length: 4.0 feet
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.