API / Weinschel 1515-1 Broadband Resistive Power Divider, dc to 18.0 GHz, SMA
The 1515-1 is a Broadband Resistive Power Divider. There are many system applications where a power divider can be used to great advantage, some of which are the design of meticulousness, distribution of a signal to two or more antennas, etc. A well designed power divider is also useful in making laboratory measurements where a reference signal that exactly tracks the measurement signal is required.
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency Range: dc to 18.0 GHz
- Insertion Loss (between input & either output arm): 6 dB nominal, -0.2 dB, +1.2 to 10 GHz, 1.5 to 18 GHz
- Maximum Input Power: 1 watt CW, 1 kilowatt peak (5 µsec pulse width, 0.05% duty cycle)
- Number of Ports: 3, interchangeable for input and output
- Phase Tracking: 5° maximum between ports (J2 & J3) with input connector (J1)
- Power Coefficient: <0.005 dB/dB/watt
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.