Keysight / Agilent 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz
The Agilent 33220A function / arbitrary waveform generator uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) techniques to create stable, low-distortion output signals so you get accurate results. The 33220A provides easy access to standard sine, square, ramp, triangle, and pulse waveforms plus you can create custom waveforms using the 50 MSa/s, 14 bit, 64 K-point arbitrary waveform function. The variable-edge pulse function, along with PWM gives you unmatched flexibility for your design, verification, and test applications. The 33220A also includes USB, LAN and GPIB interfaces standard and comes with free Intuilink software to enable simple generation of custom waveforms with your PC.
Options available at extra cost: 001 adds External Time Base Reference
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, pulse, noise, and DC waveforms
- 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 64 K-point arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, and PWM modulation type
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation modes
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- USB, GPIB and LAN interfaces included
- 100 - 240 Vac, -5%, +10%; 50/60Hz operation
- Weight: 7.5 lb; Size: 104 mm (4.1 in)H x 261 mm (10.28 in)W x 303 mm (11.93 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.