Tektronix TDS3032B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope, 300 MHz
The TDS3032B is a portable Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope (DPO). Now every design engineer and technician can take advantage of the tremendous benefits of DPOs. DPOs deliver a new level of insight that makes dealing with complex signals simple. DPOs display, store, and analyze, in real-time three dimensions of signal information: amplitude, time, and distribution of amplitude over time.
Benefits of DPO
DPOs have an intensity graded color display that provides information about the frequency of occurrence of signal amplitudes and widths. This helps the user locate and characterize waveform anomalies that can be elusive on traditional Digital Storage Oscilloscopes. The fast update rate of DPOs also makes it easier to capture and display infrequent waveforms or waveform variations.
Quick to Learn and Quick to Use
The TDS3000 Series graphical user interface offers a new operating mode called QuickMenu. This quick access user interface makes the main oscilloscope controls accessible with a push of a single button. Included with every scope is an On-Line Tour disk that runs in the oscilloscope. This disk gives an overview of the product's operation and capabilities.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sample Rate on each channel 2.5 GS/s
- 2 Channels
- Full VGA Color LCD
- Built-in Floppy Disk Drive For Easy Storage and Documentation
- 21 Automatic Measurements
- Centronics Port Standard for Quick, Convenient Hardcopies
- 9-bit Vertical Resolution
- Multi-Language User Interface
- QuickMenu User Interface Mode for Quick, Easy Operation
- Optional Modules for RS-232, GPIB, LAN or VGA Communication Ports
- Support for Active Probes, Differential Probes, and Current Probes that Provide Automatic Scaling and Units
- Shipping weight: 12 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.