Electronics & Innovation 2400L Linear Power Amplifier, 10 kHz to 12 MHz, Class A, 400 WBrand New
The E&I 2400L Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power, useful for ultrasonics, HF transmitters, RFI/EMI, plasma equipment and general laboratory applications. The 2400L represents E&I’s commitment to providing RF power amplifiers of the highest quality, durability and ruggedness.
The E&I 2400L produces 400 Watts of Class A linear power output over the entire frequency range from 10 KHz to 10 MHz. It has very low harmonic distortion along with low IMD products. Operation over the band is achieved without the need for any band switching or indeed any adjustments. The power gain is rated at 55 dB with a typical gain flatness of ±1.5 dB.
The 2400L is compatible with most signal generators, frequency synthesizers, sweep generators and other laboratory signal sources. It accurately reproduces all waveforms within its power and frequency ranges: AM. FM, SSB, pulsed and other complex modulation schemes.
The 2400L is built to withstand a 13 dBm input (1.0 Volt RMS) for any VSWR load condition. The internal switched mode power supply is very conservatively rated, in order to facilitate operation over a large range of line conditions and temperatures. The forced air cooling provides for low internal temperatures, providing long term reliability. The RF power is delivered by rugged DMoS FETs, de-rated to provide for excellent MTBF figures.
- Class of Operation: Class A
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 10 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 400 Watts (P1dB)
- Saturated Power Output: 10 kHz to 10 MHz > 550 W
- Gain: 55 dB (nominal)
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 1.0 mW
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms / 1.5:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms / 1.2:1 maximum
- Harmonic Level: ≤21 dBc
- Size: 13" x 16.5" x 18" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
- Cooling: Forced air
- Temperature Range: 0 - 40 C
- AC Input: 104 to 240 Volts, 47-63 Hz
- Third Order Intercept Point: IP3 ~ 64 dBm
- Front Panel Meter: Front panel indicates forward and reflected power
- Protection Input: Unit will withstand input signal of +13 dBm without damage (1.0 V rms) max. and infinite load VSWR
- Stability: Unconditional into any passive load
- Ruggedness: 8:1 VSWR