Amplifier Research 150A250 RF Amplifier, 100 kHz to 250 MHz, 150 W
The Model 150A250 amplifier is a self-contained, broadband unit designed for laboratory applications where instantaneous bandwidth, high gain and moderate power output are required. Utilization of push-pull MOSFET circuitry lowers distortion, improves stability and allows operation into any load impedance without damage. The Model 150A250, when used with an RF sweep generator, will provide a minimum of 150 watts of swept power.
- Frequency Range 100 kHz - 250 MHz
- Output: 150 Watts
- Gain High Range: 52 dB
- Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR: 1.5:1 maximum
- Input for Rated Output: 1.0 milliwatt Max
- Connectors: RF In: Type-N(f); RF Out: Type-N(f); Remote Control: 25 pin female subminiature D
- Input: 90-135/180-270 VAC, Single Phase, 47-63 Hz
- Weight: 70 lb; Size: 9.9 in H x 19.8 in W x 18.1 in D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.