Anritsu MA2444A Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 40 GHz, -67 dBm to +20 dBm
The MA2444A is a High Accuracy Power Sensor and features a 87 dB dynamic range providing stable power readings to -70 dBm. The MA2444A is used with the ML2430A Series Power Meters. The MA2444A High Accuracy Power Sensor contains an additional matching circuit to improve return loss performance. All MA2400A/B Series Power Sensors contain internal EEPROMs for storage of calibration data as a function of frequency, power, and temperature. This allows the power meter to interpolate and correct readings automatically.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- Dynamic Range: -67 to +20 dBm
- Rise Time: <0.004 ms
- Sensor linearity: 1.8%, <18 GHz; 2.5%, <40 GHz
- Temperature accuracy (5 to 50 degrees C.): <1.0%
- RF connector: K(m)
- Shipping weight: 2 lb; Size: 73 mm x 52 mm x 29 mm
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.