Associated Research 8104 Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer, 5 kVac, 5 kVdc
The Associated Research OMNIA 8104 Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer provides AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, and Ground Bond / Continuity tests in a single DUT connection. The 8104 comes standard with a RS-232 interface. An optional GPIB interface is available from the manufacturer. The 8104 features a Graphic LCD and intuitive menu system to simplify the entire testing process from set-up to results.
- 5 instruments in one - AC/DC hipot tester, Insulation Resistance, Ground Bond, Leakage Current, Functional Run Testing
- 5 kV @ 40 mA AC
- 5 kV @ 20 mA DC
- 40 Amp ground bond testing
- 50 memories with 30 steps per memory that can be stored and recalled in any alphanumeric combination
- Patented SmartGFI® function - Safety feature to protect operator
- Patented Prompt and Hold function - Insert operator instructions (text, picture, video)
- Patented CAL-ALERT® function
- Patented RAMP HI and CHARGE LO testing for more effective DC Hipot testing
- Perform Hipot/Line Leakage without changing test leads
- True Line Leakage tester with 7 different measuring devices and RMS or PEAK leakage measurements
- 4 wire measurement and milliohm offset for accurate Ground Bond test results
- 115/230 Vac ±15%, 47 to 63 Hz operation
- Weight: 92 lb; Size: 5.24 in H x 16.93 in W x 19.69 in D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.