Chroma 19032 Electrical Safety Analyzer, 5 kVac, 6 kVdc
The QuadTech 19032 is a 5 in 1 Production Safety Analyzer combining Hipot, Insulation Resistance( IR), Ground Bond (GB), Leakage Current (LC)/AC LC/DC LC and Dynamic Function Test. Savings can be up to 50% of production line space, by not purchasing several safety test instruments. The 19032 is able to increase the efficiency of electrical safety testing during manufacturing and reduce the labor costs on these test.
The 19032 has Twin-Port and OSC functions along with a large screen display and intelligent operating mode to minimize testing time
- ACWV/DCWV/IR/GB/LC - five instruments in one
- Programmable Output Volatge of 5 kVac and 6 kVdc
- Insulation Resistance to 50 GΩ/1000 Vdc
- Ground Bond up to 30 A
- Programmable voltage output and limit value
- OSC open/short check
- Flashover detection
- Human protection circuit
- Multi-scan device support dynamic leakage current test
- Standard RS232 interface
- Optional GPIB interface
- Large LCD panel
- Front panel lockout function
- Support PC software
- CE certification
- 90-132/180-264 Vac,47 to 63 Hz operation
- Weight: 56.17 lb; Size: 5.24 in H x 16.93 in W x 18.66 in D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.