Electronics & Innovation LO-Z-6 Low Impedance Variable Transformer
The E&I LO-Z Locked-On series switchable impedance matching transformers are useful for ultrasonic, transducer, and laboratory applications. The LO-Z series enables one to match the 50 ohm impedance to drive impedances of 100, 50, 25, 12 and 6 ohms. Allowing for maximum power transfer with manual select tap settings, the Locked-On series represents E&I's commitment to providing RF products of the highest quality, durability, and ruggedness.
Optional Features: Hot Switchable - adjust the unit without turning off the RF power; denoted by an "H" in the part number. LCD Display - Indicating forward and reverse power readouts, allowing you to easily know which setting offers the best match; denoted by a "D" in the part number.
- Stop Frequency: 5 MHz
- Maximum Power Input Capability: 1000 W
- Input Impedance (Nominal): 50 Ω
- Output Impedance (Nominal): 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 Ω
- Connectors: BNC
- AC Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.8 x 5.9 in (400 x 300 x 150 mm)
- Optional Features Available: Both Hot Switchable and LCD Display, Hot Switchable, LCD Display
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.