Electronics & Innovation PI-2 Power Indicator, 10 kHz to 2 MHz, 2000 W
The E&I PI-2 RF Power Indicator is used to measure the RF level of signal sources in the 10 kHz to 2 MHz range. Measuring RMS power to an accuracy of ±3% over the entire frequency range, this portable unit is self-contained with an easy to read LCD display.
The PI-2 measures forward and reflected power enabling you to accurately determine the power delivered to the load in your system. The PI-2 operates over the entire frequency range of 10 kHz to 12 MHz and up to power levels of 2,000 watts.
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 2 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 2000 Watts
- Simultaneous Measurement - Forward and Reflected Power
- Input Impedance / VSWR: 50Ω 1.25:1 maximum
- Output Impedance / VSWR: 50Ω 1.25:1 maximum
- Dimensions: 130 mm x 150 mm x 250 mm (H x W x D)
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.