Keithley 2000 6½ Digit Multimeter, GPIB/RS232
The 2000 6½ Digit Multimeter is a fast, accurate, and highly stable instrument that's as easy to operate as it is to afford. It combines broad measurement ranges with superior accuracy specifications - DC voltage from 100 nV to 1 kV (with 0.002% 90-day basic accuracy) and DC resistance from 100 µW to 100 mW (with 0.008% 90-day basic accuracy). Optional switch cards enable multiplexing up to 20 different input signals for multipoint measurement applications.
The 2000 offers exceptional measurement speed at any resolution. At 6½ digits, it delivers 50 triggered rdgs/s over the IEEE-488 bus. At 4½ digits, it can read up to 2100 rdgs/s into its internal 1024 reading buffer, making it an excellent choice for applications where throughput is critical.
- Precision 6-1/2 digit DMM for critical measurements at a 5-1/2 digit price
- 13 built-in measurement functions
- 2000 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- Selectable front/rear inputs facilitate bench or rack use
- UL listed; CE compliant
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.