Keithley 2200-60-2 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 60 V, 0 to 2.5 A, 150 W, GPIB/USB
The 2200-60-2 Single-Channel Programmable DC Power Supplies provides a 0 to 60 volt output to address the testing and characterization of components, circuits, modules, and complete devices, whether you are in a research laboratory, in design and development, or in production test. The 2200-60-2 can deliver 150 W of power. In addition, the power supply can act as constant current sources as well as constant voltage sources. The Series 2200 power supplies offer an excellent combination of performance, versatility, and ease of use that allow you to obtain quality test data as quickly as possible. They perform as effectively in automated test systems as they do in manual instrument configurations.
- 0 to 60 Vdc, 0 to 2.5 A
- 150 W
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.05% basic current accuracy provide quality test data
- High output and measurement resolution, 1 mV and 0.1 mA, for testing low power circuits and devices
- Remote sensing to ensure the programmed voltage is applied to the load
- Dual-line display shows both the programmed values and actual outputs for a continuous indication of the status of the power delivered to the load
- Repeatable test sequences of up to 80 output steps are easy to create with the built-in List mode
- GPIB and USB interfaces are standard for convenient automated control
- 110 Vac/220 Vac, 50/60 Hz
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.