Keysight / Agilent 11940A Close to Field Probe, 30 MHz to 1 GHz
The 11940A is a handheld probe specially designed to measure magnetic field radiation from surface currents, slots, cable, and ICs for EMC diagnostic and troubleshooting measurements. The 11940a has a unique design resulting in a high level of electric field rejection. This significantly reduces errors allowing calibrated and repeatable measurements.
- Measures magnetic field radiation from surface currents, slots, cables, and ICs
- High level of electric field rejection
- Allows calibrated and repeatable measurements
- Maximum Input Power: 0.5 W
- Temperature Range: Variation over 0° C to +40° C
- Dielectric Breakdown: ±1 kV, typical
- Connector Type: SMA, replaceable barrel
- VSWR: < 3:1, typical
- Antenna Factor Accuracy: Individually calibrated to within ±2 dB in a 377 ohm field impedance
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.