Keysight / Agilent 11945A Close to Field Probe Set, 9 kHz to 1 GHz
The 11945A close-field probe set includes both the 11940A and 11941A probes to provide full coverage from 9 kHz to 1.0 GHz. The 11945A set provides a powerful measurement tool for electrical and mechanical designers who want to search for and eliminate sources of interference from their products early in the design process.
- Measures magnetic field radiation from surface currents, slots, cables, and ICs
- High level of electric field rejection
- Allows calibrated and repeatable measurements
- Maximum Input Power: 0.5 W
- Temperature Range: Variation over 0° C to +40° C
- Dielectric Breakdown: ±1 kV, typical
- Connector Type: SMA, replaceable barrel
- VSWR: < 3:1, typical
- Antenna Factor Accuracy: Individually calibrated to within ±2 dB in a 377 ohm field impedance
- Shipping weight: 9 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.