Keysight / Agilent 34420A Nanovolt / Micro-Ohm Meter
The 34420A nanoVolt/micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions.
- 7½ digit resolution
- 100 pV / 100 nOhm sensitivity
- 1.3 nVrms / 8 nVpp noise performance
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac ±10%; 45-66/360-440 Hz operation
- Weight: 7 lb; Size: 104 mm (4.1 in)H x 254 mm (10.1 in)W x 374 mm (14.73 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.