Keysight / Agilent 34924A 70 Channel Reed Multiplexer
The Agilent 34924A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit is a high speed-multiplexer for general purpose scanning. It uses reed relays to achieve scan rates up to 500 channels-per-second. Use this module for high-throughput automated test applications as well as high-speed data logging and monitoring tasks.
Current measurements can be accomplished with user supplied shunts. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions. 2- and 4-wire channels may be mixed on the same module.
- 70 - 2-wire configurations, 35 - 4-wire configurations
- High voltage - up to 150 V, 0.5 A
- 100 ohm input protection resistors that limit current and protect the reed relays
- Bandwidth up to 25 MHz
- AC or DC current measurements without external shunts
- Flexible connections via standard 50- or 78- pin Dsub cables or detachable terminal blocks
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.