Keysight / Agilent 34952A Multifunction Module with 32-bit DIO, 2-ch D/A and Totalizer
The 34952A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit allows great flexibility for a variety of sense and control applications. It combines the following on a single earth-referenced module:
- four 8-bit channels of digital input and output
- a 100 kHz gated totalizer
- two ±12V analog outputs
Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
The 34952T is a terminal block for the 34952A Multifunction Module. This terminal block is used for discrete wiring. It supports up to 20 AWG wire size typical for <100 connections or 24 AWG for >100 connections. The 34952T is a detachable terminal block with screw-type connections that provides a flexible method for connecting external wiring.
- Vin(L) < 0.8 V (TTL)
- Vin(H) > 2.0 V (TTL)
- Vout(L) < 0.8 V @ Iout = -400 mA per output
- Vout(H) > 2.4 V @ Iout = 1 mA
- Vin(H) max: < 42 V with external open drain pull-up
- Alarm: Maskable pattern match or state change
- Speed: 4 ms (max) alarm sampling
- Latency: 5 ms (typical) to 34980A alarm output
- Read/write speed: 95/s
- Totalize input 100 kHz (max) rising or falling edg
- Optional Accessories: 34952T Terminal Block
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.