Keysight / Agilent 34970A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit
The 34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6½ digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. The popular 34901A module features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
- 3-slot mainframe, offers up to 96 matrix crosspoints or 120 single-ended channels
- 6½ digit (22-bit) internal DMM measures 11 functions without external signal conditioning
- Choose from 8 switch and control plug-in modules
- 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Scaling function for converting raw inputs into user-defined units
- Monitor display mode lets you keep an eye on tests in progress
- HI/LO alarm limits on each input channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Battery-backed real-time clock for pacing scans and time-stamping readings
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac ±10%; 45-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 8 lb; Size: 89 mm (3.5 in)H x 255 mm (10.1 in)W x 374 mm (14.73 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.