Keysight / Agilent 53181A RF Counter 225 MHz, 10 Digit/sec
The 53181A RF counter provides fast, precise results with the core measurements you are likely to need for RF tests. It provides the same signal processing and test automation features as the 53131A and Agilent 53132A universal counters, along with 10 digits/second resolution. The 53181A offers a single 225 MHz channel standard and you can choose an optional second channel that measures up to 12.4 GHz.
- Frequency Range: dc to 225 MHz
- Frequency resolution: 10 digits/s
- Dynamic range: 20 mV to ±5 Vac (dc to 100 MHz), 30 mV to ±5 Vac (100 to 200 MHz), 40 mV to ±5 Vac (200 to 225 MHz)
- Input impedance: 50 ohm or 1 megohm, ac or dc
- Internal time base stability (aging rate): 10 MHz, <3 X 10-7th/month (<1.55 X 10-8th/month with option 010), (<3 X 10-9th/month with option 012)
- GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-232 (talk only) interfaces
- 100-120 Vac ±10%; 50, 60, 400 Hz ±10% / 220, 240 Vac ±10%; 50, 60 Hz ±10% operation
- Weight: 7 lb; Size: 89 mm (3.5 in)H x 213 mm (8.35 in)W x 348 mm (13.7 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.